Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Minor Pause

I so wanted to blog about meeting Rebekah's grandmother today. But I do not have the energy!  It's past midnight and I have four sick daughters.  It's been a full day.  I thought I would share with you a picture of the medicine we brought home today after going to the doctor.  There are 14 different medicines on my kitchen counter right now.  I have no idea what they are--I can't read the labels.  As I make my kids swallow foreign pills I pray, "Lord, you brought us here.  You put us in Japan where I cannot read about the risks and benefits of what I am putting inside my childrens' body.  This is on you.  You're going to have to protect them.  Please, please do!  Amen."



1 comment:

  1. WoW! How do you know how much to give... and when? And here I carefully research drugs before I take them or give them to my family and you can't. You definately have to trust God to look out for your little ones!

    ReplyDelete