Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Adoption Story Part 2

Thanks so much for tuning in.  Writing about our adoption is nourishing for me personally, as I recount every detail orchestrated and mountain moved by God Himself in order to bring Rebekah into the Oshman family.  Being reminded of the seemingly closed doors during our three-year ordeal still takes my breath away and makes my heart beat rapidly.

After the loss of her parents, Rebekah's grandmother brought her to the Im Jai House.  Here is one of her first photos taken there.

Deer, age 5, upon her arrival at Im Jai
"God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'"
Hebrews 13:5

1 comment:

  1. The world can really be a cruel place. How people can mis-treat innocent children, I will never understand. But - I'm glad that you were able to make a difference in the life of this one precious girl! Can't wait to hear the rest of her story!

    ReplyDelete