Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thanks for praying

Well, friends, Rebekah and I have been in Chiang Mai for three days now. We have visited with her grandmother and two of her three half-sisters. We have also been to her former orphanage and eaten much Thai food. The visit has been fun in several ways. It has also been surprising and very discouraging at times. It's really Rebekah's story, so I cannot say what's been hard...but as she talks about it more I will try to share a little more too. In the meantime, please pray for God's healing work in her life. She is a gift and a blessing and I know the Lord has great things in store for her. I am so glad we made this trip and I one God will use it for His glory! Tomorrow begins Songkran. We're fully participating. If you don't know what that is, google it and then pray that I would score some serious "cool mom" points while we're at it!

1 comment:

  1. I looked it up and it looks like it could be a blast! Take lots of pictures! And I will keep Rebekah in prayer, as well as the rest of your family. And I look forward to seeing how God uses her life, too!

    ReplyDelete